What are my options with a H2H box?

Absolute beginner here...

I have a Zgemma H2H which I have been using with a subscription for approx 3 years. It works on Sky and Virgin. Other than the odd reflash of the Zgemma Openvix firmware and scanning I have no idea how this thing works.

The Sky Sports and many of the channels stopped working recently but I'm wondering whether this is a problem for all and not just me.

I'm open to advice and suggestions about whether I can still flash the box or whether I need to go in another direction now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Most of the sky sports channels went on the 1st August and at that time sky sports football hd came back for most, bt sports hds went today, although bt sports 1 hidden hd can still be viewed, you should put the latest image and build on your box and take it from there, see whats left working that you would want on sat and cable, you also have the option of iptv on your box too, dont forget. I flashed and set up a h2h today for a friend of ours, she is not bothered about sports, just movies and kids channels and the E2istream player, so she was happy enough, I put open atv 6.3 and grogbuild on it.

Back