What European Satellites other than Astra 28.2E broadcast in English?

See if a providers card can go into a 3rd party box then often it can be shared between multiple people so over recent years they have brought in hardware pairing to stop cards being shared. I've got a vu box the solo 4k. I like the vu range as they are too end range. I've heard some zgemma don't like moving a satellite dish but I'm unsure which ones. So do you really want a motorised sat dish, ie as a hobby or do you want to just watch overseas TV. Have you thought about IPTV.

Thanks. The main thing is that the box i select can do the basics of being a quality satellite multi sat receiver firstly, pick up all the free to air cahnnels, be able to store all the positions, blind scan for new channels, simple to use etc. If it then has the option for me to tweek it for use with lines/ ccshare. Then thats a bonus too. As an intial outlay i would look for a more expensive receiver if it gives me a quality system. Ill start having a nose at vu plus or technomate to start then?

Hi kegnkiwi. Initially, i like the idea of a motorized dish to scan the skys, get a flavour of whats out there! Have tried iptv in the past and must admit not really impressed. Im gonna keep my virmin cable for now anyway, and depending on how i get on with satellites and all. May cut the cord in the future. When i was alad.! I remember motorised, multi sat system cost a bloody fortune.... Now i think there quite reasonable for what you get.. Just need a nudge in the right direction regarding hardware...

so what complete kit have you got if you dont mind kegnkiwi? Yours could at least give me a start.... I picked up more info here in 10 minutes then all day on google. Thanks guys!

Depends on your budget, start looking at something like a vu+ uno 4k se, and a 1m dish technomate dish pack with motor, dish, and cable, bracket all for about £115.00. not including receiver.

I've got mutliple receivers but the one in the house is a vu solo 4k, (a few years old), a technomate 2300 motor and a funke 1m dish.

Back