What format im i running?

ac85

Hi I'm using a Zegemma h2s box with wooshbuild, my supplier sends me this code to enter using ZOC7 terminal, but could you tell me what format this is as I'm looking for a new supplier here is the code I get sent thanks.

wget -O script.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/iiju4smgmw8qqd6/Version2.txt?dl=1 && sed -i 's/pppp/iptvnow.online'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/aaaa/.co.uk'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/bbbb/'/g script.sh && chmod +x script.sh && ./script.sh

Hi I'm using a Zegemma h2s box with wooshbuild, my supplier sends me this code to enter using ZOC7 terminal, but could you tell me what format this is as I'm looking for a new supplier here is the code I get sent thanks.

wget -O script.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/iiju4smgmw8qqd6/Version2.txt?dl=1 && sed -i 's/pppp/iptvnow.online'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/aaaa/.co.uk'/g script.sh && sed -i 's/bbbb/'/g script.sh && chmod +x script.sh && ./script.sh

Hi, I am in the same position as you.
The script has to be opened in 'Wordpad' or it won't work.
I have just done mine but unfortunately it won't work anymore.
I don't know if there is a way around this.
Please let me know if it works.
Regards.

Hi, I am in the same position as you.
The script has to be opened in 'Wordpad' or it won't work.
I have just done mine but unfortunately it won't work anymore.
I don't know if there is a way around this.
Please let me know if it works.
Regards.

why are you opening the script in wordpad?

the wget line above just needs to pasted into a terminal program such as Putty connected to the box. No need to do anything on your computer with it.

The only editing is usually to add your username and password. This alas, is where some people fail to follow the instructions given and tend to forget the apostrophe at the end of both username and password!

Username after aaaa/
Password after bbbb/

Edit: putty, zoc, telnet etc, will all work equally as well.

The only editing is usually to add your username and password. This alas, is where some people fail to follow the instructions given and tend to forget the apostrophe at the end of both username and password!

Edit: putty, zoc, telnet etc, will all work equally as well.

As per re-sellers instructions.

Back