What has happened to my tv listing

didenno

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458461850.866558.jpg

I have a zgemma h2s with sucmnsee installed and all worked perfectly until i just turned on tv. When i select tv on remote to get tv listing, it looks like language has changed yet i have never changed it from english uk

How could this happen on its own

dont know what lanaguage that is could learn easy i think just need to know what t means lol have u tried auto bouquets and download again

Just changed language in settings which was a bit of a struggle and guessing game but got there in the end then rebooted box. All back in english now so hopefully it doesn't happen again [emoji848]

I dont believe it has happened again, i have changed back to english uk twice now but it keeps changing back to this other language. Its strange, because one side of tv list is english and other as you can see in my image is in the other language and when i select a programme to watch it in english but programme info is in the other language

Have you deleted epg.dat on the usb drive using filezilla? If not delete and run cross epg downloader/update and check again

Success i deleted epg data on usb as advised and then redownloaded and now tv list is back to normal and lets hope it stays that way.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how my issue occurred in the first place as i have never selected any other language than uk english since i first got the box

hi mate im in the process of trying to sort my box i got all the chennels up and running but they were pixelated and jittery, reflashing with the wooshbuild to see if that helps :(

Check cables.
Check lnb on dish.
Check dish alignment.

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Signal finder. Check snr strength on both tuners.
If its just happening on pay channels it will be something else

Back