What is the best EPG for Zgemma H.2S?

TonyB1970

I'd like to be able to pause, rewind etc and having series link would be ideal. As I'm already familiar with the Sky+HD interface I'd prefer something that has the same look & feel.

I think you are looking for skins not epg!! The default skin will do all the above and will probably suit the h2s due to its specs!!

Yes, I think I probably am, I'll see how it goes when I get around to connecting it to the telly etc (it's taken nearly 4 years for me to get it out of the box) as I appear to have lost the manual so if I ask any other stupid questions there will be no point in replying with "RTFM"! :)

Looking on the bright side if I had set it up 4 years ago then that loss would have annoyed me but by setting it up now I've not lost any channels, I simply never have had them! LOL

Looking on the bright side if I had set it up 4 years ago then that loss would have annoyed me but by setting it up now I've not lost any channels, I simply never have had them! LOL

If you talking about satellite channels yes back in 2015 THERE WAS ALL UK HD channels for £5 haha same with SKY ITALY Now only few left. If you want sky italy card yearly subscription cost about £900 it's crazy haha They changed new security decryption system and everything gone. On the bright side ALL POLISH CHANNELS IN HD WORKS and most of them you can change english language

Last edited:
Back