What Is The Best Invention Of The Century

Are we talking 20th century here or 21st century?

Cos i can't think of that much that was invented in the 21st century yet - except of course TechKings! ;)

Uhhhhhhh, a former site where most of us got to know one another before coming to this one??!!

Are we talking 20th century here or 21st century?

Cos i can't think of that much that was invented in the 21st century yet - except of course TechKings! ;)

Lets widen our scope & accept inventions from any century?

-

remote controlled sockets, great little things, have the light for the aquarium hooked up to it and a few other things, all with their own individual buttons, had a friend over one night and i told her the aquarium light was voice activated, had great fun with her standing there saying "on" "off" until she caught me, got a nice dig in the arm after that :(

remote controlled sockets, great little things, have the light for the aquarium hooked up to it and a few other things, all with their own individual buttons, had a friend over one night and i told her the aquarium light was voice activated, had great fun with her standing there saying "on" "off" until she caught me, got a nice dig in the arm after that :(

Bought a pack of 4 of them about two years ago (seemed like a good idea at the time) :) They're still in the box & everytime I see them I promise I will put them to use......

I'm not sure what I will use them for? (I wonder if they would work on herself?)..

Still think they're a good idea tho.

-

I think central heating and airing cupboards are a great invention. :)

Typical mother there, but it's great to be able put the clothes from the line in there and they get lovely and warm and completely dry :)

ah their great to impress the friends with, have a couple of lamps hooked up to them, power supply for xbox and light in the tank. the remote covers twenty sockets altogether so i must get more of them

The Internet??
Has to be the best invention (y)

lol i was scrolling and scrolling hopeing no one had said it, i cant believe it wasn't metioned earlier!

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

There was something called "TechKings" that was pretty good.

-

and right after the internet this is the next best. :) would be number one, but i figure we wouldn't have the site if it wasn't for the internet, so i guess the internet can be number 1 :) but TK is still a close second! lol

perosnally the best invnetions for me are
the computer
the internet
the mobile phone

all of which NONE of us can live without lol!

But we do now spend more than half our lives using these things and cannot possible live without them.
Tv + oodles of channels we all have but honestly think we would survive without them.

But i must also say the dish washer was a great invention - especially if the kids fill it and empty it lol! means my hands stay nice n soft :)

Calpol and baby panadol now those two are life savers when theres a toddler in the house.

quite simply the best invention ever is woman ,beautiful creatures

now give me my brownie points

Back