What is the usual behavior of pets on a walk?

Yeah alot of dogs don't like the bad weather, my dog walks around like she's dying until she sees another dog then she's like a 2 year old, she's 10 actually today!!!!!, but back to your question...... i would always say to any dog owners, If your dog is able then 100% they need to go out for walks, being in the garden just won't cut it unless you have a garden as big as a football pitch, if their ok in themselves when in the house and they are eating sleeping OK then there just being lazy lol get them out and they should be great... if they go off their food or water, or not in their normal happy mood in the house, then maybe take them the vets, also please make sure there up to date with JABS!!! so Important for a dog due to PARVO!! and other types of disease, also another thing, give a dog at least 1HOUR after food b4 you walk them, this will help stop twisted gut and bloat. (y) I know it may seem a little off the question but if your dog is struggling with bloat or excess gas then it could make them get really down in the dumps, that also applys to water, dont let them drink to much b4 a walk. Hope this helps see how you get on.

My Akita won't go out in the rain to do his business unless really desperate. Like tonight when I took him out he just stood slashing against a tree for what seemed 5 minutes.... streamed across the path and road. Clever sod opens doors easily. Had to turn the kitchen door handle upside down. Pain in the ass constant shedding and his breath/teeth but he's getting on a bit

My Akita won't go out in the rain to do his business unless really desperate. Like tonight when I took him out he just stood slashing against a tree for what seemed 5 minutes.... streamed across the path and road. Clever sod opens doors easily. Had to turn the kitchen door handle upside down. Pain in the ass constant shedding and his breath/teeth but he's getting on a bit
He's entitled to pi$$ for five minutes at a time and stink up the place, he's antique. My dog has recently started farting 20 times a day, never did it once for first 15 years now she's constantly launching air biscuits. When she's cut one, she turns around and looks at me as if to say, "can you smell that!?"
Yes I can, that's why my eyes are bleeding

Back