What sat box

toffee

I need to replace my openbox so looking for a decent box that holds loads of channels and also suitable for use with a motorised dish ideally hd and 4K compatible so it’s there for the future.

dont want to spend to much can’t be upsetting the wife

i use xtrend et10000, not 4k but very good box, 4 tuner slots and support for motorised dish or disque

Tacomate recievers are excellent for driving
Satellite motors The sensitive of the signal
Finder with in the reciever is top notch
Not one hundred percent sure if they have
The same plugin opitions
Have a look at the spec of this reciever

Technomate TM-Twin 4K UHD Twin Tuner PVR Linux Enigma2

I need to replace my openbox so looking for a decent box that holds loads of channels and also suitable for use with a motorised dish ideally hd and 4K compatible so it’s there for the future.

dont want to spend to much can’t be upsetting the wife
What is your budget

Had zgemma but after a while I ended up with bricks,these were used on cs before it went down.

i don’t want to spend to much on a box so maybe up to 150 will look at 2nd hand to save money just need a box that will store loads of channels.The openbox is currently full so can’t scan anymore

So whats the difference between the AX HD61 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Twin Satellite Tuner and AX HD60 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux 1x DVB-S2X Multistream Sat Receiver HDTV, H.265, HDR, HEVC, USB 3.0 [Pre-programmed for Astra & Hotbird] incl. Anadol HDMI Cable + Infrared Cable

apart from nearly £60

So whats the difference between the AX HD61 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Twin Satellite Tuner and AX HD60 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux 1x DVB-S2X Multistream Sat Receiver HDTV, H.265, HDR, HEVC, USB 3.0 [Pre-programmed for Astra & Hotbird] incl. Anadol HDMI Cable + Infrared Cable

apart from nearly £60

HD61 has 2 tuners as opposed to 1 on the HD60? :unsure:

Back