What sat/ iptv box to buy?

gaz1408

Wanting to upgrade my zgemma h2s. I have iptv + free sat channels. Still want to have sly look skin and access to plugins like e2i player. Been happy with my zgemma for the price. Been looking at zgemma h9s.

opinions?

Wanting to upgrade my zgemma h2s. I have iptv + free sat channels. Still want to have sly look skin and access to plugins like e2i player. Been happy with my zgemma for the price. Been looking at zgemma h9s.

opinions?
Stay well clear of the h9 models as nothing but trouble believe me as spend no end of time fixing them for people. Still paid channels available on satellite. When did you last update your box as will run everything ok.

Stay well clear of the h9 models as nothing but trouble believe me as spend no end of time fixing them for people. Still paid channels available on satellite. When did you last update your box as will run everything ok.
Everything running fine on my h2s. I’m gonna be running a second line of sat/iptv in my house so was looking to buy a secondary box. Stick to what I already have maybe?

hi guys

Is there anywhere to find an openvix image for zgemma h.2h.
They dont seem to be available from the openvix website any more.

Kind ~Regards Steve

Everything running fine on my h2s. I’m gonna be running a second line of sat/iptv in my house so was looking to buy a secondary box. Stick to what I already have maybe?
Would you still be wanting to run freesat on your second box or just iptv

If you're happy and familiar with the h2s, and it serves your needs, you can pick up a second hand one relatively cheaply.

opinions?

I am happy with my Zgemma H5, great bang for my buck, and meets my specifications for an 'all-in-one' set top box:
  • FreeView
  • FreeSat
  • Astra2 28.2E (aka Sky), can also receive 13.0E, 19.2E & 23.5E.
  • IPTV
Are there any 'better' boxes with the above specifications?

Last edited:
Back