what serie's are you watching

@ satman i watched the full series of the tunnel awsome show keep's you gripped :)

just waiting on hannibal season 2 to come back on tv also person of interest season 2 has just started aswelll :grin:

Walking dead but not impressed with season 4..season finale tonight...just finished first season of Banshee. decent with plenty of action and cant wait for Game of Thrones

Currently making my way through older shows I've missed over the years, got loads to watch! I'm on The Wire at the moment, half way through season 4, and it gets better and better with every episode. It's definately worth a watch if you haven't seen it!

Also watching some current shows:

Scandal, Person of Interest, Blacklist, Suits, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead...the list goes on! Got more shows to watch than I have time in the day lol

watching PoI myself watched full season 1 clublife, greys anatomy is awsome aswell watched it from season 1 :)

game of throne's start's at 2am the mora :grin: or at 9pm and then 10pm tommorow night if anyone is watching season 4

also hannibal 2 start's in may either 8th or 9th :)

Me and the missus are on season 3 of POI, love that show! It gets better and better.

We started watching Greys from the beginning a couple of months ago and we're now up to season 10. We're going to wait for it to finish before we start it as we both hate waiting a week for the latest episode lol.

Is Hannibal as good as people say? I've been meaning to check out the pilot episode for a while. Still got to watch season 3 of GoT! Going to get the last season of Sherlock out of the way first, then Luther, as they're short seasons.

AWSOME episode of GoT's last night cant wait for the next one seen a link today saying there doing season 5+6 aswell soon :)

Been watching:
The blacklist - best show in a long time
Agents of shield - decent
Crisis - really getting into this bigtime
Love/hate - smashing program

Has anyone watched "the Killing"? What did you make of it? I have watched 9 episodes of the first series, and just can't seem to get into it at all.
The wife is insistent on watching it, But I am bored. I'm hoping someone is going to say it gets better from here lol

Are you watching the American remake or the Danish original? I've only seen the Danish one but I found it gripping right from the start (probably not what you want to hear).

Currently making my way through older shows I've missed over the years, got loads to watch! I'm on The Wire at the moment, half way through season 4, and it gets better and better with every episode. It's definately worth a watch if you haven't seen it!

Also watching some current shows:

Scandal, Person of Interest, Blacklist, Suits, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead...the list goes on! Got more shows to watch than I have time in the day lol

If you're watching older shows then it goes without saying that Breaking Bad should be on your list.

Did anyone watch True Detective when that was on a few months ago? I thought that was outstanding drama with some great characters. Highly recommended.

nothing got into breaking bad

my list is

the black list
hannibal
new 24
csi
arrow
two and a half men
gold- rush
fast n loud

Ahhh, I thought Breaking Bad was ace, reminded me of the the Sopranos in the way that
once you got about three episodes under your belt,
you just had to know what was going to happen next.

Got me proper hooked.

Looking for a decent series to watch at the mo.

Might check out some of those mentioned above.

Last edited:
Been watching:
The blacklist - best show in a long time
Agents of shield - decent
Crisis - really getting into this bigtime
Love/hate - smashing program

Could you tell me about The blacklist. Like what's about?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Anyone watched True Detective ?
Just downloaded series 1,
Seems to have some good reviews, any comments ?

Back