what serie's are you watching

just finished unbelievable
very good show, people for yea

watching father ted the odd on the last few eps, nice to have something funny

keeping up to date on scream

Just finished watching Reggie Perrin TV series (M.Clunes) enjoyed both series but had to watch via YouTube. Started to watch 'Moving Wallpaper' and can only trace the first 6 episodes of the 18 made. Anyone out there know where I can get them?

Peaky Blinders. I know its oldish
I watched 1 episode 3 years ago wasn't impressed...

One of the lads I work with loaned myself 4 seasons, as internet was down i was bored so I tried again. Very impressed, I have not watched series 5 as of yet.. take into consideration it took me 4 years to get around to watching breaking bad..

I bought the box set for caron still unopened.. reviews are superb. One day I may open it.

I always thought that
Seen it on my media server and the first ep sucked me in

Give it a chance. Just because it’s set in 1918ish times doesn’t mean it’s bad

Anyone know how I can watch season 5 of fear the walking dead. Its AMC and only available on BT app. If your a bt customer. I could download it I suppose. Just finished binge watching the walking dead 9 seasons. Me and my dog love zombie stuff. Well one of them does, the others not so keen. :fearscream:

Anyone know how I can watch season 5 of fear the walking dead. Its AMC and only available on BT app. If your a bt customer. I could download it I suppose. Just finished binge watching the walking dead 9 seasons. Me and my dog love zombie stuff. Well one of them does, the others not so keen. :fearscream:
The piratebay has it

Watch most of them on Tea Tv app mate.

Do you not have the E2i stream plug in as they are all on watch the series and a few other apps on that plug in too.

Ah no I don't think I looked at that, what a numpty
As of recently mate, the E2i stream player has lost a few links that were more or less the backbone of the plug in, but of course theres still a good selection of working links, at the moment Openload, Streamango, vidnode are down.

Name of the rose excellent series on bbc two Friday.

John Turturro stars as Guglielmo da Baskerville, a 14th-century Franciscan friar who investigates a series of murders in an isolated monastery.

TV adaptation of Umberto Eco's The Name of the Rose threatens the same fate, but wields an intriguing twist. In this case, the battles and swords and armour weave around a murder-mystery tale in a 14th-century Italian monastery. A whodunnit invo

Excellent !!!

Name of the rose excellent series on bbc two Friday.

John Turturro stars as Guglielmo da Baskerville, a 14th-century Franciscan friar who investigates a series of murders in an isolated monastery.

TV adaptation of Umberto Eco's The Name of the Rose threatens the same fate, but wields an intriguing twist. In this case, the battles and swords and armour weave around a murder-mystery tale in a 14th-century Italian monastery. A whodunnit invo

Excellent !!!
Catch up on iPlayer

The 1986 film version with Sean Connery and Christian Slater was decent...dark (literally) but worth a watch... will have to give this TV treatment a viddy (y)

Back