what serie's are you watching

I know its been mentioned a dozen times lol but I'm halfway through season 3 of ozarks.
If anyone hasn't watched it I suggest you give it a go, I rate it very high 9/10 for me personally

and if anyone wants something funny to watch then have a look at "not going out" great show plenty of seasons there

Deadliest catch season 16. Yes 16 years I've been watching a series with the same script. Oddball characters stuck on a boat for weeks trying to catch their quota of crustaceans. The boat breaks down, the deadline is approaching, the rookie is making mistakes nothing in the pots. In true Hollywood style the last string if brim full of crabs the rookie gets his act together and the boat limps home just in time to beat the deadline.

But that's a true life unscripted Thom Beers documentary for you.... :unsure:

1586601262404.png

Dont know if filming is finished yet, they were still filming a few weeks before everywhere started to shut down, its filmed in N-Ireland as was series 3,4 and 5, my son in law met some of the cast in a Belfast city centre bar in early march and they said they were still working on it and expected to be here for a month to 6 weeks yet, so series 6 will probaly be delayed for a while, but it will be worth the wait, I'm sure.

Watched the last 3 seasons of Silent Witness, only just go into it so started from season 6 as others are not available. got some serious binging to do

I know its been mentioned a dozen times lol but I'm halfway through season 3 of ozarks.
If anyone hasn't watched it I suggest you give it a go, I rate it very high 9/10 for me personally

and if anyone wants something funny to watch then have a look at "not going out" great show plenty of seasons there
Not Going Out is a work of genius from Lee Mack. The first series with the american lass is best forgotten but from series 2 its gets miles better.
The cleaner Miranda, The doc and his wife, Lucys brother Tim and his gf its funny as f**k.

Fellas, I need a hard hitting edge of seat whats happening next drama/thriller/suspense series to watch, any clues?
Line of duty, The outsider, Westworld, killing eve, The blacklist, jack ryan, money heist ,The Deuce, Temple,, just a few that may keep you watching to the end.

Ray Donovan is a great watch, gutted when they stopped at 7 series, Ozark, save me too and Better call Saul on the go at the moment!

Back