what serie's are you watching

tried t watch this as well, all dark scenes, a load of old codswallop, turned off after a while not my cup of tea but hey loads rave about it so maybe just different taste in tv shows.
if we all liked the same things life would be so boring and we'd all be lemmings!

Scores 9.4/10 on imbd but like you say, we can't all like the same things.

The Three Kings.
documentary about 3 of the most succesful football managers of all time

Shankly, Liverpool
Busby. Man united.
Stein. Celtic.
if your a fan of any of these teams or just just want to know how football really was before it became all about money you will love this..

View attachment 57279

The Three Kings.
documentary about 3 of the most succesful football managers of all time

Shankly, Liverpool
Busby. Man united.
Stein. Celtic.
if your a fan of any of these teams or just just want to know how football really was before it became all about money you will love this..

View attachment 57279
Watched this last night, brilliant watch, very very good insight into all three great managers.

Just finished Murder on Middle Beach - a documentary made by the son of a murdered woman. Really worth a watch (only 4 episodes).
8.5/10

Now I heard about this Series ages ago and only since the Lockdowns have I had the time or inclination to watch it, and I thought it was FANTASTIC:

The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

I love anything Post Apocalyptic

Now I heard about this Series ages ago and only since the Lockdowns have I had the time or inclination to watch it, and I thought it was FANTASTIC:

The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

I love anything Post Apocalyptic

Both great the former for me was struggling for some time with the story but last few years really came into its own again. This year will be its final season as well.

The spin off has been great ever since morgan came into the show. He is a great actor and has been the spin off even better

Both great the former for me was struggling for some time with the story but last few years really came into its own again. This year will be its final season as well.

The spin off has been great ever since morgan came into the show. He is a great actor and has been the spin off even better
I got a bit confused when I watched Fear The Walking Dead after watching The Walking Dead, it seemed to sort of meet/start in the middle (if that makes sense), or was it my brain just seeping out of my ears?

Back