what serie's are you watching

Prison Break Season 1, is the greatest opening season for a American TV show ever. The concept, the character profiling and chemistry, plot twists and suspense & climax to go with. Thereafter, it became repetitive and silly.
Hannibal - Mads MIkkelson's performance is epic throughout
Better Call Saul - Start from the season 2 finale, the episodes before drag! Then kicks off well into the Breaking Bad Universe
Breaking Bad - season 1 is a drag, but is essential to the grand scale of it all
Person Of Interest - Great concept, ahead of its time in the world of snooping and didn't get the big shout outs it deserves
House of Cards - Kevin Spacey leading from the front, final season was pathetic
Vikings - Seasons 1-4 were amazing, Final season was well wrapped up
Dexter - Up to season 4 it was great, then nosedived into a shambles
The Blacklist - James Spader has Raymond Reddington is fabulouse - his story telling is mesmerising in the early seasons

The haunting of bly manor 8/10

Season 2 of the anthology series was really good. Good story even if obvious and good acting also from the main characters but the kids were annoying at times.

Really like this show overall.

Reactions: pdw
Currenty watching Jericho, it is quite good 7/10 for me.

A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive.

Currenty watching Jericho, it is quite good 7/10 for me.

A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive.
not see it myself think its from a fair few years back but remember it getting decent reviews

watched Scandal, just finished How to get away with murder.

final season 5 of Queen of the South starts on 7 April on USA Network channel, maybe coming to uk netflix 2022

on the search for a good thriller any ideas guys / gals.

this thread is 55 pages long no time to read through them lol

@pdw on episode 4 of tell me your secrets mate it's good

watched Scandal, just finished How to get away with murder.

final season 5 of Queen of the South starts on 7 April on USA Network channel, maybe coming to uk netflix 2022

on the search for a good thriller any ideas guys / gals.
Watched something a few weeks ago about this stoner type dude who worked with two girls and another chap.
One of the girls was a bit of a nerd, short and frumpy with glasses and the other was a stunning redhead who normally hung around with the other fella, a bit of a jock.
There was a giant dog with them and they drove around in a van solving mysteries.
I'll see if I can remember what it's called.

Watched something a few weeks ago about this stoner type dude who worked with two girls and another chap.
One of the girls was a bit of a nerd, short and frumpy with glasses and the other was a stunning redhead who normally hung around with the other fella, a bit of a jock.
There was a giant dog with them and they drove around in a van solving mysteries.
I'll see if I can remember what it's called.
Yes seen that as well think it's called Top Cat

Back