what serie's are you watching

How do you lot find so much time to watch TV/movies I barely get the time to go to the loo.
I'm working at the moment (since 8am) to make sure I can watch the England match this afternoon.
@channelking you must get about an hours sleep a night, you seem to have seen everything everyone posts about :laughing:

The terrestrial tv channels seem to be moving with the times and making all episodes available to binge watch when the first is screened. Even the weeks episodes of Eastenders are available from Monday on iplayer to accommodate the football on their channel.

loki - if your into the marvel franchise like myself then it's a must watch 10/10 (I'm a massive marvel fan tho so maybe biased 🤣)

Loki (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb

START UP - A desperate banker, a Haitian-American gang lord and a Cuban-American hacker are forced to work together to unwittingly create their version of the American dream - organized crime 2.0.

I highly recommend this 3 seasons, 8/10 solid TV show.
StartUp (TV Series 2016–2018) - IMDb

How do you lot find so much time to watch TV/movies I barely get the time to go to the loo.
I'm working at the moment (since 8am) to make sure I can watch the England match this afternoon.
@channelking you must get about an hours sleep a night, you seem to have seen everything everyone posts about :laughing:

Not everything lol.

But only recently been watching more stuff which has surprised me as I don't really stick to anything with how distracted I get it.

Apart from few recent films and docs generally been checking some older stuff which I prefer tbh.

The terrestrial tv channels seem to be moving with the times and making all episodes available to binge watch when the first is screened. Even the weeks episodes of Eastenders are available from Monday on iplayer to accommodate the football on their channel.

Well not ashamed I like EastEnders and happy it's all episodes are available to watch for the whole week from Monday 😂 😂 😂 😂

Binge watching really has caught on from services like Netflix for sure.

loki - if your into the marvel franchise like myself then it's a must watch 10/10 (I'm a massive marvel fan tho so maybe biased 🤣)

Loki (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb

I prefer marvel also than DC.

Haven't seen the few new Marvel shows including this but this has got great reviews.

Well not ashamed I like EastEnders and happy it's all episodes are available to watch for the whole week from Monday 😂 😂 😂 😂

Binge watching really has caught on from services like Netflix for sure.

I prefer marvel also than DC.

Haven't seen the few new Marvel shows including this but this has got great reviews.
You've disappointed me CK 😢

The marvel part!!! I don't care if you like watching max and Stacey have a quick 1 in the queen vic, you need to watch the marvel stuff!!! Lol

Well Stacey in her prime was something else i must say :sneaky:

What you think of the recent new marvel shows? Do want to watch them especially the Loki one.

I'm still gutted they have no plans for another avengers film

I love them all mate, and yeah it will be all shows now but loads of marvel films due, can't wait for docter strange 2

Ye marvel shows seems where they are heading but as you say some good films to come.

Ye doctor strange and guardians should be great.

But I do think they could reboot avengers. But guess with how story ended in last one best to leave it be.

The Problem is with another avengers film, how do you top the last 2?? I think it was the end of the road for that "war" 100% I'm looking forward to seeing more of wanda now (scarlet witch) if you haven't watched "wandavision" plz watch it mate

The Problem is with another avengers film, how do you top the last 2?? I think it was the end of the road for that "war" 100% I'm looking forward to seeing more of wanda now (scarlet witch) if you haven't watched "wandavision" plz watch it mate

Ye that's right hard to top last two avengers movie. Be too risky to make another one which will somewhat flop in comparison.

Ye wander vision and the winter soldier one will check out. The former definitely seems different from trailer I seen lol.

I be surprised if we see another black panther film tbh unless they make the girl the main character.

Ye that's right hard to top last two avengers movie. Be too risky to make another one which will somewhat flop in comparison.

Ye wander vision and the winter soldier one will check out. The former definitely seems different from trailer I seen lol.

I be surprised if we see another black panther film tbh unless they make the girl the main character.
Yeah they are bringing a new BP film mate apparently

While I do watch a few of the topical drama series I always fall back on this comedy show to make me smile, the gags are spot on delivered with precision timing.
Not Going Out the box set series 1-7 superb!

Black Summer 7/10

Spin off of the main show Z nation. The latter became a joke of a show and an embarrassment quite frankly.

But the spin off is completely different. A very good show imo. First season was decent which had seen originally last year but having seen the latest few weeks ago have to say best season yet. Really dark, gritty and chilling at times. Love where it's set in the latest season also.

Overall so glad how completely different this show is to Z nation.

Watching Power atm. Start off slow then was really good, now just seems to be dragging, let's hope the last season is good.
Worth the watch though

Back