what serie's are you watching

Kin, irish drama series set in Dublin about 2 drug cartel familys that become involved in a fued with each other, fictional drama of course, I mean imagine that sort of thing happening in real life, couldn't, could it? 7/10 so far , 2 episodes in.
I presume this comment came with a huge side helping of sarcasm 🤣🤣🤣
Dublin has just gotten over a blinkin huge fued, that has led to many deaths.
The Kinahans and Hutches have been at it for about 5/6 years, before that, we had the Crumlin/Drimnagh fued starring Freddie Thompson and Brian Rattigan., before that it was a limerick fued. These things never end.

Anyway, back to the TV - I've heard mixed reviews, I'll probably get around to it shortly.

I think this ones made by the same makers of Love/Hate, it does seem a bit similar, with a bit less of the violence and sexual content.

chapelwaite starring adrien brody
In the 1850s, Captain Charles Boone relocates his family to his ancestral home in the small, sleepy town of Preacher's Corners. Charles will soon have to confront the secrets of his family's history and fight to end the darkness. decent so far

Kin, irish drama series set in Dublin about 2 drug cartel familys that become involved in a fued with each other, fictional drama of course, I mean imagine that sort of thing happening in real life, couldn't, could it? 7/10 so far , 2 episodes in.

Took till partway through ep2 to be any good but enjoying this now, 4 episodes watched 8/10 from me so far.

Started watching
'Squid Game' don't quite no how to explain it.
Korean dubbed.

Just started watching the new Chucky series only 1 episode available upto now tbh it looks as tho going to be better then the movies

I have thought about watching Y The Last Man, but haven't got round to it yet. Anyone seen any of it and how did you find it?

What Happened, Brittany Murphy?​

She married a proper con man *******,its quite unbelievable what the "husband" was doing

8/10

ps. it's only a 2 parter

Last edited:
Back