what serie's are you watching

Hey @pupuqiop I noticed it is only 8 Episodes, does it end leaving itself open to more, or do you think that is the end of it?

It's definitely left open to another series mate. Not left as a cliffhanger, as it reaches a conclusion and ties up practically every loose end, but 100% left with scope for the story to continue.

It's definitely left open to another series mate. Not left as a cliffhanger, as it reaches a conclusion and ties up practically every loose end, but 100% left with scope for the story to continue.
Cheers mate, I will definately give it a watch, sounds good

If you liked Love/Hate, then you will like Kin, a bit less of the sex and violence content in Kin, but that made it better for me.
I have heard, but never watched it nor had the inkling to watch it, but I have heard Brassic is a good watch, does anyone have any views?

Get Brassic watched people, it's the funnest thing I've watched in ages. Used to live in those parts for about 5 years in my 20s and know lads who are the spit of the characters.
It's a bit crude as previously said but just watched whole of season 3 last weekend and it gets better and better.

Midnight Mass 8/10

Really good mini series and very deep and thought provoking story throughout.

Not to be mistaken for a horror as it isn't in any shape or form.

Back