what serie's are you watching

I just watched the Landscapers. Watched as it's a local story but f kin ell it was weird. Not the story itself but the way they made it.

Yeah, I watched it this week, your right it was a bit strange, every character had a sort of kookiness about them, I'll bet the local police force wont be too happy about the way they were portrayed, but I enjoyed the programme, watched all 4 episodes over 2 nights.

Yeah totally agree on that, I was mega pissed off too. Worst ending I have ever seen.
Up there with game of thrones as worst ending.

They had sl many directions to go with the last season and they had to give him a happy ending WTF. That type of character never should get any type of happy ending period.

Hope they make up with this season. Not sure if show will continue beyond this season.

Up there with game of thrones as worst ending.

They had sl many directions to go with the last season and they had to give him a happy ending WTF. That type of character never should get any type of happy ending period.

Hope they make up with this season. Not sure if show will continue beyond this season.
Yeah they did. I felt like I had so many questions after that ending. I prefer it when you know it's the end for sure. Yeah I forgot about GOT :sneaky: I have only watched the first episode so I think I have probably 5 to watch.

Yeah they did. I felt like I had so many questions after that ending. I prefer it when you know it's the end for sure. Yeah I forgot about GOT :sneaky: I have only watched the first episode so I think I have probably 5 to watch.
Well just wait till you get to the last season and finale you will regret you watched GOT :LOL:

In regards to Dexter I hope we have a defintive and satifactory ending to the Dexter character. The season Rita was killed is still imo the best ever season of dexter. Brilliant story telling and brilliant villian in that season.

Well just wait till you get to the last season and finale you will regret you watched GOT :LOL:

In regards to Dexter I hope we have a defintive and satifactory ending to the Dexter character. The season Rita was killed is still imo the best ever season of dexter. Brilliant story telling and brilliant villian in that season.

Oh, my bad, I meant I have only watched first episode of new blood. I watched all of GOT when it came out. Absolute shocking ending also.

Is that the trinity killer guy? The bathtub murder? I remember watching that and being mega on edge. That guy John lithgow plays it is creepy af lol

Oh, my bad, I meant I have only watched first episode of new blood. I watched all of GOT when it came out. Absolute shocking ending also.

Is that the trinity killer guy? The bathtub murder? I remember watching that and being mega on edge. That guy John lithgow plays it is creepy af lol

Ye mate I was in shock at the ending of GOT. Couldn't believe how off it the writers were. Ruining what should have been one of the best shows ever.

Ye think trinity killer he was killed one who killed her in the bathtub. Best villain ever in the dexter series imo. I agree mate he was beyond creepy. That's what made him such an amazing villain and the dynamic and chemistry between him and dexter in that season was off the charts.

on season 3 of netflix "lost in space ":smiley:, being of a age to remember the original ( which i have also found now on a VOD) its quite a comparison, but the new series stands up on its own and the effects are very good (as opposed to the 60s show with a chimp with stick on ears :LOL:)

Back