what serie's are you watching

Depressed now. Finished season 4 of Yellowstone. I never want it to end.
Havent watched the 4th season yet, gonna watch it in the coming weeks, really enjoyed the first 3 seasons, I have been watching 1883, the prequal series to Yellowstone, tells the story of how John Duttons ancestors arrived in Montanna, good so far, 5 episodes in 7/10.

Just started the new bel air spinoff/remake of fresh prince of bel air no where near as good as originalView attachment 71844
Nothing will beat the original.

Characters were larger than life in the original show with like of uncle Phil, carlton and will.

Loved that show growing up.

But reboot just seems too serious and completely different to original which isn't a good thing

Just finished Gomorrah ( 3rd time I have watched all 5 x series ) , brilliant stuff if you can watch using subs ( it's italian ). Next on the list is "the bureau" tremendous french thriller , watched series 1 a couple years ago , going to start fron scratch and binge the whole thing.

Just finished Gomorrah ( 3rd time I have watched all 5 x series ) , brilliant stuff if you can watch using subs ( it's italian ). Next on the list is "the bureau" tremendous french thriller , watched series 1 a couple years ago , going to start fron scratch and binge the whole thing.
Not gona lie I rarely watch foreign shows and films unless it's truly quality.

The bureau from what my brother told me is meant to be amazing and similar to line of duty. He's seen both and says the bureau is better.

Both ones you suggested may check out down the line.

The Promise.
6 part french detective tv series.

binge watched this over 2 nights and realy enjoyed it.
watched it through cinema HD which had the subtitles hardcoded.
its also available on the bbc i player i think

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 2
I have been watching 1883, the prequal series to Yellowstone, tells the story of how John Duttons ancestors arrived in Montanna, good so far, 5 episodes in 7/10.

I'm watching 1883 at the minute. Halfway through and really enjoying it (y)
I didn't realise it was a prequel to another show. Looks like Yellowstone next if I can afford the electric :cry:

I'm watching 1883 at the minute. Halfway through and really enjoying it (y)
I didn't realise it was a prequel to another show. Looks like Yellowstone next if I can afford the electric :cry:
Both good series, we watched last two of 1883 last night and in to Yellowstone now👀

Yeah its a prequal to Yellowstone, didnt think there would be a 2nd series as it already explains a bit about what happens to James Duttons family in the latest series of Yellowstone, told in flashbacks, Taylor Sheridan is the writer amongst many other things he contributes to the shows, including acting in several episodes of each. Suppose it picks up to tell the story of John Duttons father, if its set in 1937.

Watched Troppo, Australian mini series starring US actor Thomas Jane, thought it was very good 8/10

Started watching Sneaky pete, its from a few years ago, I am on series 2 now, there are 3 in total, 10 episodes in each, well written, well worth a watch 8/10

Back