what serie's are you watching

God's of snooker.

Superb docu series telling the story of the golden age and arguably the greatest era is snooker.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The repair shop

Brilliant programme. Really enjoy such types of programmes. But this one in particular is my favourite.

In awe and full of respect of those different trades people doing the amazing work they do.

Just finished Yellowstone ..... best thing I've watched for a while. Glad they're making a 5th season (y)
I started watching this evening, but it seemed a little slow so I switched it off, I have all 4 Seasons....does it pick up?? If so I will give it another go!!

I started watching this evening, but it seemed a little slow so I switched it off, I have all 4 Seasons....does it pick up?? If so I will give it another go!!

Definitely worth sticking with. I can't remember what happened in the first couple of episodes but they're probably just setting the scene and getting the viewer used to the characters.
Well worth the 8.7 IMDB rating.

Yes, stick with it as it gets better, it is made by the same people that made 1883, as it is the prequal series to it. Also for anyone that enjoys western series, then you have to give Godless a watch, top top mini western series, an easy 10/10 for me.

Last edited:
I watched the first episode after heavy recommendation. Thought the same so didn’t watch anymore for a while but then went back to it. Yes it picks up and became the one of the best ever for me. Did the same with sons of anarchy.

Back