what serie's are you watching

what site? I loved the virginian growing up, I remember in the later years, they changed the name to the men from shiloh, all in I think there were 9 or 10 series of it, loved it along with alias smith and jones.

Last edited:
Checked earlier ,all episodes of yellowstone are available and working on streamlord on the TSI player , which is in the E2i player, if you have an E2 box, just go to E2i player then press the rubiks cube, then find TSi player its at the bottom of the list, go to english section, streamlord.com,tv series, abc, press y and its there. Also you dont need a VPN for streamlord to work.
Thanks for checking for me i have just installed e2i player opened the rubics cube but i cannot find TSI player

You will need the most updated version, I think, what build are you running? I am using Grog freerange, after a reflash the E2i player comes on with the latest version with Tsi player, however you may just need to make a few changes in your settings, theres a thread on the E2i player somewhere on the site, just search for it, there should be a few posts with the correct settings on it, I am unable to check for it at the minute.

Back