what serie's are you watching

Never watched series 11 of shameless,
So I did ... not the best. But I can say I have now watched the lot...6/10

dont f with cats
On Netflix just finished
3 eps, hour long each

does have animal cruelty references in it
But very interesting

Finished season 4 last night of Mr Robot and all I can say is...WOW!
A truly awesome end to the series that rounded everything up nicely. Definitely worth watching for anyone that hasn't seen the show.

Succession...HBO series about an American global multimedia, family owned business.
2 seasons with 10 episodes in each.
Really good watch

The Boys - tongue in cheek superhero series was a hoot. Also Godfather of Harlem is good especially if u like Forest Whittaker.

I’ve just watched 4 episode of . “600 bottles of wine” it’s an oz comedy thing. It was on bbc iPlayer. Trouble is it finished after 4 episodes and looking into it there should be 8. I’m well annoyed. BBC seem to think it finished after 4 . I can’t find the other episodes anywhere.

I watched Episode 1 of
Hunters this afternoon..
Great potential.

Nazi hunters discover hundreds of high-ranking Nazi officials in 1977 New York City, conspiring to create a Fourth Reich in the U.S.; the Hunters set out to bring the Nazis to justice and thwart their new genocidal plans

The boys great shows honestly. Really nice spin to the whole superhero story. Can't rate ot high enough.

Never read the books or played the game but the witcher is an excellent shows. Has vibes of GOT but is unique in its own way.

Hunters. 2020

Nazi hunters discover hundreds of high-ranking Nazi officials in 1977 New York City, conspiring to create a Fourth Reich in the U.S.; the Hunters set out to bring the Nazis to justice and thwart their new genocidal plans

7/10 Al Pacino plays the part well..

Back