what serie's are you watching

Too true mate, I watch different types of stuff from the likes of Westworld, The Outsider, Killing Eve, Tin Star, The walking dead, ftwd, Stumpton, Blue Bloods, lots of other shows along with the Discovery and History channels, stuff that the mrs would never watch and its vice versa with the stuff that she would watch, one mans pleasure is another mans crap, so to speak.

Too true mate, I watch different types of stuff from the likes of Westworld, The Outsider, Killing Eve, Tin Star, The walking dead, ftwd, Stumpton, Blue Bloods, lots of other shows along with the Discovery and History channels, stuff that the mrs would never watch and its vice versa with the stuff that she would watch, one mans pleasure is another mans crap, so to speak.
The Outsider 2020 I give it 8.4/10 I love it

Watched about 10 minutes of Bulletproof last week, didnt look too bad, so I downloaded the 1st 2 episodes and recorded tonights 3rd episode, so maybe watch those later, anyone watched it yet?

Yeah still watch that, but it has went a bit to the unbelievable lately, everyone that gets killed ends up back alive before long, ripped the arse out of it big time, but its the last ever series of supernatural so wanna see how they end it.

Yeah still watch that, but it has went a bit to the unbelievable lately, everyone that gets killed ends up back alive before long, ripped the arse out of it big time, but its the last ever series of supernatural so wanna see how they end it.

Still got few seasons to watch of that.

I get what your saying. First few season were brilliant. But story just went all over the place and went really silly for quite some time.

I get your point random killings off and then those characters coming back didnt have much of an impact imo

Watched about 10 minutes of Bulletproof last week, didnt look too bad, so I downloaded the 1st 2 episodes and recorded tonights 3rd episode, so maybe watch those later, anyone watched it yet?

i watched it, it was ok but i thought it was below par for Noel Clarke considering brotherhood movies

Still got few seasons to watch of that.

I get what your saying. First few season were brilliant. But story just went all over the place and went really silly for quite some time.

I get your point random killings off and then those characters coming back didnt have much of an impact imo
I first started watching it with my daughter many years ago, because no-one else in the house liked it, except her, when she was about 10, she is 28 now and she stopped watching it about 3 or 4 seasons ago, so I have no excuses now, just wanna see it out to the end.

For those interested in documentaries I would recommend checking out "dark side of the ring"

Dont really need to be a wrestling fan but man it is fascinating to see life outside of the ring for alot of these guys.

i watched it, it was ok but i thought it was below par for Noel Clarke considering brotherhood movies
Yeah, I like Noel Clarke and Ashley Walters in most of their stuff, thats why I will give this a go, just realised there now, this is the 2nd season, so I will need to get the 1st one watched.

I first started watching it with my daughter many years ago, because no-one else in the house liked it, except her, when she was about 10, she is 28 now and she stopped watching it about 3 or 4 seasons ago, so I have no excuses now, just wanna see it out to the end.

Ye even where shows fade and are no longer good most of the time you just stick to it to see how it ends. Thats what I did with dexter for example.

Yeah, I like Noel Clarke and Ashley Walters in most of their stuff, thats why I will give this a go, just realised there now, this is the 2nd season, so I will need to get the 1st one watched.

overall i think its disappointing, but its still watchable

Ye even where shows fade and are no longer good most of the time you just stick to it to see how it ends. Thats what I did with dexter for example.
A few of mines watched Dexter, I never , I didnt like it at all, same as breaking bad, I just couldn't get into it, watched 3 episodes and then said no more, 2 of my sons and both my daughters loved it, my other 2 sons were the same as me, they thought it was crap too, but so many friends of mine loved it and couldn't understand how anyone could say anything bad about it.

A few of mines watched Dexter, I never , I didnt like it at all, same as breaking bad, I just couldn't get into it, watched 3 episodes and then said no more, 2 of my sons and both my daughters loved it, my other 2 sons were the same as me, they thought it was crap too, but so many friends of mine loved it and couldn't understand how anyone could say anything bad about it.

Thats the thing for a show in Breaking Bad that is considered the best ever show. I still havent watched it. Some say the spin off is better. What some considered the greatest will be disputed by many others.

Dexter was utter rubbish in the end. Ending could have gone so many way yet they chose the safe option. Thats was the nail in the coffin for that show. Shame as at one time it was a great show.

Money heist is back guys... Another show I've just finished is ertugrul. This is a Turkish Islamic show so its not going to be everyone's cup of tea but the acting is brilliant

South Park not as good as once was but latest season was decent. Probably best one for few years at least.

Can still watch this unlike Simpsons, family guy and American dad.

With the self isolation starting watching Faulty Towers in bed before sleep! Just as fun today as it was back then, was watching This Country and Fleabag in the same slot till both run out, both funny though!( one a night)

Fawlty towers still a classic like only fools and Porridge and Citizen smith for me, This country is very good, its a pity they are finished with it, Wouldnt watch Fleabag if my life depended on it, cant stand it. Looking forward to the 2nd series of Afterlife coming out this month.

Back