what serie's are you watching

Latest season of American Horror Story. Pretty good tbh. Brutal and gruesome scenes every episode. Best season for the show for some time as well.

Love horror shows and films tbh.

Not in to reality shows at all. But only one I actually like is the got talent shows.

Saw Americas got talent the champions. Really good and the champions is basically the best show than the original imo.

Started watching Cardinal on BBC iplayer, new series starts next week on BBC! Slow start but well worth a look! I think there are 3 seasons at present all set in North America/Canada

I had never watched Peaky blinders until I stumbled upon an episode a few weeks back on a Euro channel, an episode from series 4, thought it was a good episode, so I downloaded all 5 series, I am now up to the episode in series 4 that I watched then, far better show than I ever thought it was, looking forward to watching the rest of it 8/10 for me.

as said before I'm big into the gangster films tv shows, drug kingpin shows, if anyone hasn't watched "narcos" (pablo escobar) then I suggest you watch it if you like that sort of stuff its great, I'm watching atm "el chapo" brilliant watch but again its obviously spainish with English subs but dont let that put u off its great. (y)

as said before I'm big into the gangster films tv shows, drug kingpin shows, if anyone hasn't watched "narcos" (pablo escobar) then I suggest you watch it if you like that sort of stuff its great, I'm watching atm "el chapo" brilliant watch but again its obviously spainish with English subs but dont let that put u off its great. (y)
you should check out a show called wild district its columbian

Wild District (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

Managed to finish latest season of stranger things and was brilliant to say the least.

Generally really good acting but can find few of the kid actors annoying.

Story was good for most part even if it had tones of America being the hero and Russia being the big bad baddie lol.

Be peeved off if Hop character is truly killed off as he was best character on the show imo.

Back