what serie's are you watching

Currently watching Criminal minds up to season 3 and we have about another 13 to go :) We also watch alone, this season is who can stop 100 days alone in the arctic circle.

I watched a movie on YouTube it’s called TimeWalker It was Excellent.
seems a pretty old movie but very enjoyable SCI-Fi about An alien, buried in King Tut's tomb, terrorizes a college campus.
The one & only Ben Murphy aka Alias Smith & Jones fame.
lt looked like by the way it ended theres a sequel or part ll but I’ve searchlow & high l can’t find anything on it.
lt was out on video years ago with Guild Home Video.

A search on IMDB Time Walker (1982) - IMDb

yeah same here, just didn't wanna say owt on here that's all for the newbie too GoT

Great show no doubt until the last season.

Not sure what the hell writers were thinking but story in the last season ruined what should have been a perfect end to the show and could have put it up there as one of the best ever.

Currently watching "the business of drugs" documentary type show about how drugs push people into deadly situations.

Former CIA agent amaryllis fox investigates from different parts of the world.

Managed to watch a mini series and despite it not being a full series I have to say its one of the best I have seen for a very LONG time. Alot of choice out there but such series/shows for me feel a bit too same and cringey for my liking.

But "when they see us" was a masterpiece and really got me at times not gona lie. Was gut wrenching to watch at times also. But amazing story (sadly how things were many years ago and still exists for anyone of colour facing injustice) and amazing acting because you really felt the pain for the main characters.

Absolutely brilliant. 10//10

Been watching Jim Can't Swims youtube channel. its been rebranding or reupped as JCS Criminal Psychology

He does long-form dives into criminal cases focussing on different interrogation techniques.

Uses extensive body cam and interview footage and has great production values.

Would recommend the Chris Watts episodes and the Stephanie Lazerus.

A great example of something that simply would not work on TV networks, but will get millions of views on YouTube.

Back