what serie's are you watching

i always use RD as ive never had any buffering with it,others might have had a different experience with it..but for the price its well worth it..

ive just checked and this series is also available on typhoon tv and filmplus which i downloaded the APK from techkings..
ive also just noticed its available from my IPTV tv series

RD is awesome all round no doubt for what it offers. Over a decade been using it.

But recently seems issues with links with it using cinemahd and others. You not experienced this?

RD is awesome all round no doubt for what it offers. Over a decade been using it.

But recently seems issues with links with it using cinemahd and others. You not experienced this?
not really mate.

i know there was issues a few months back and the solution was to go into settings and turn off resolve premium links.
other than that ive been ok using RD on cinema hd and typhoon tv etc

Can someone assist before I get myself into bother with vermin. I use Cinema HD and Kodi to watch TV series. Trying out a debrid account and its found tonnes of links but alot are torrents. If I use them I guess vermin might send me a letter tell me not to ..is it best avoid those links and use other none torrent ones?

Can someone assist before I get myself into bother with vermin. I use Cinema HD and Kodi to watch TV series. Trying out a debrid account and its found tonnes of links but alot are torrents. If I use them I guess vermin might send me a letter tell me not to ..is it best avoid those links and use other none torrent ones?
I don't know about Real Debrid, but can you not just use a VPN?

You can use VPN if you want for more security.

But the torrents are cache torrents meaning these have been downloaded and stored on RD servers.

You are not downloading/uploading these links just streaming them.

I have use the torrent links before to stream with RD with no issues.

You can use VPN if you want for more security.

But the torrents are cache torrents meaning these have been downloaded and stored on RD servers.

You are not downloading/uploading these links just streaming them.

I have use the torrent links before to stream with RD with no issues.
Great thanks thought best check before streaming and then vermin sending me naughty letters. Going to trial 7 days before buying but looks spot on.

mmmm struggling ot find your honor episodes 8 to 10 on the net, have got the first 7 ready to go but don't want to start if i can't finish :-(

It was not on in the US last week , dont know why, it is normally shown over there on a Sunday night, so check the E2 iplayer tomorrow, thats what I will be doing.

You can download the latest episodes from warez sites or torrents also if you can't find them on the streaming services yiu are using.

mmmm struggling ot find your honor episodes 8 to 10 on the net, have got the first 7 ready to go but don't want to start if i can't finish :-(
episode 10 isnt due to be aired untill the 14th of febuary..im in the same boat as yourself,il need to wait untill the last episode is aired
and then binge the full series over 2 days..

i cant watch anything now on a weekly bases..i need to binge watch :ROFLMAO:

Back