what serie's are you watching

Murder at the cottage 8/10 only watched first episode lastnight.
Based on a true story of the murder of Sophie Tasman du plantier.
The unsolved murder of Sophie Toscan du Plantier has haunted the people of West Cork, Ireland for almost 25 years.

WHAT IS THE TRUE STORY BEHIND MURDER AT THE COTTAGE: THE SEARCH FOR JUSTICE FOR SOPHIE?​

In 1996, two days before Christmas, French television producer Sophie Toscan du Plantier apparently tried to flee when an intruder broke into her holiday cottage in Schull, West Cork

Dark Side of the Ring (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb

Just watched season 3,All seasons are worth watching if you liked wrestling from the 80s to the 90s

Ye brilliant docu series showing truly the dark side of the ring.

How much screwed up things hasn't happened in wrestling then is quite shocking to say the least.

Agree with obi the benoit episode was a eye Opener but umcomfortable at times. Same could be said for the Owen one.

That’s same as what i posted murder at the cottage wonder if it’s same or not is it some Irish news reporter trying to solve it the one I’m watching is on sky crime

There's a Sky one and a Netflix one both released at the same time, but about the same murder. I watched the Netflix one.

They may have a change of heart. I read it was one of the most viewed series on Prime ever. Great family viewing.
I hope so, it was good. And it showed how little some farmers potentially made during a season.....shocking for the amount of work involved. Mind I must say I did like his young 'side-kick, who had never really left his village. Brilliant, loved it

I hope so, it was good. And it showed how little some farmers potentially made during a season.....shocking for the amount of work involved. Mind I must say I did like his young 'side-kick, who had never really left his village. Brilliant, loved it

Yeah he was a likable lad that Kaleb. One niggle for me was that they highlighted specifically how little the farm made and lost on everything, yet didn't give even a rough idea of how much the subsidy they recieved is.

Yeah he was a likable lad that Kaleb. One niggle for me was that they highlighted specifically how little the farm made and lost on everything, yet didn't give even a rough idea of how much the subsidy they recieved is.
They did briefly mention the Government Subsidy of £85k, and this was also taken into acount at the final tally

Back