what serie's are you watching

Definitely worth sticking with. I can't remember what happened in the first couple of episodes but they're probably just setting the scene and getting the viewer used to the characters.
Well worth the 8.7 IMDB rating.
Went back to Yellowstone as suggested.........Eeeeee I absolutely love it, what a great recommendation. I watched 1883 first and absolutely loved that too. Cheers guys

We Own This City, coming to sky Tuesday, 6 episodes hard hitting stuff lead is great and I have never heard of him.

We Own This City, coming to sky Tuesday, 6 episodes hard hitting stuff lead is great and I have never heard of him.
Do you mean Jon Bernthal, if yes, then he is a well known actor, series includes The Walking dead, The Punisher, he has been in a lot of top rated movies over the past ten years or so aswell. I have heard his latest series is decent, yet to watch it, so maybe give it a try over the next few weeks/months.

Salvage Hunters 8/10

Really good programme this.

Drew and his team really know what are gems from the trash. Can't fault this programme.

Wife wanted to watch stranger things .

Ive always avoided it, 3 episodes in and im avoiding it again :ROFLMAO:

not watching some now as "forces tv" appears to have packed up ?? like the station as it featured a lot of 70s stuff and being old it was my era, may be that was the problem !!:smiley:
dean.m

not watching some now as "forces tv" appears to have packed up ?? like the station as it featured a lot of 70s stuff and being old it was my era, may be that was the problem !!:smiley:
dean.m
I don't think Forces TV has ever cleared for me on Freeview.
There's dozens on Freeview that don't clear but they always come in when scanning and the EPG works but no pictures.

Back