what serie's are you watching

ToonSteve

what's people watching or into at the moment?

cant wait for season 4 of Game of Throne's to start next sunday :)

watched the first season of khlondike on thursday just gone and looking forward to the next one, hopefully a new season of gold rush should be coming soon.

Watching season 2 of House of cards on Netflix. Quite enjoyable. Got Game of thrones season 1 downloaded,might watch that next.

@ maff , get it watched mate best thing ya can ever watch the amount of detail and time they have put into keep's ya gripped :)

cheer's satman al check it out

Will do pugsteve. Heard good things about Game of thrones. Near the end of House of cards, so will be on it by the end of the week.(y)

too many,hawaii five 0,ncis los angelus,game of thrones,storage wars,flipping vegas,axe men ,ehhhh forgot the next 100 lol

@cactikid. Ha,yes.Watched a few Storage wars. That program can be interesting. Some real nutters!

lol @satman i follow GMG on FB n a keep seeing things for episode's that aint even been out here yet maff you have 3 series to catch up before next sunday then for GoT lol

never got into that they annoyed me lol, a new series just started back yard driller's proper bunch of hillbilly's or what they have subtitle's for some of them lmao

just tell her there's plenty of naked bloke's for her? just dont tell her there's shit load's of naked woman for you tho lol

plus there's only 9-10 episode's per a season each episode is an hour long so a week worth of non stop watching should catch ya up

Last edited:
good laugh the red neck show's i watched a fair few of yukon men aswell pretty interesting to see how they lived out in the middle of know where

Has anyone watched "the Killing"? What did you make of it? I have watched 9 episodes of the first series, and just can't seem to get into it at all.
The wife is insistent on watching it, But I am bored. I'm hoping someone is going to say it gets better from here lol

Back