what serie's are you watching

you're not the only one in the minority m8 , not keen on either of them, mind you I'm currently watching the old 'Wacky Races ' cartoons, & a 1940's movie serial of Captain Marvel/Shazam :laughing:
yes you cant beat the wacky races, I downloaded old cartoons that I watched in the 70s, for my 9 year old grandson and he loves them, even my 3 year old grand daughter likes them and she is a Peppa and Paw Patrol fanatic.

5.00pm on a Friday afternoon. finished watching
'After life' back to episodes.
Made me laugh & cry. Happy & sad. Well recommended

Watched that last week, so agree it was brilliant. He's a talented actor/ director Ricky Gervais as he wrote it so I heard.

No its not for me, could never get into it, just never liked it, a good mate of mine has been an extra in it, think it was in the 3rd or 4th series, even he is not that keen on it. I know I am in the minority, it was the same with Breaking bad for me, I just thought it was crap, when most others thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.

ive never watched breaking bad either mate so its the same for me i like 1 but never bothered with the other

you're not the only one in the minority m8 , not keen on either of them, mind you I'm currently watching the old 'Wacky Races ' cartoons, & a 1940's movie serial of Captain Marvel/Shazam :laughing:
just watched the bodyguard ( no not the kevin costner one lol )6 episodes well worth a watch guys 9 out of 10 for me ......

game of thrones season 8 first ep was good lot more deaths i think
I have a guy who wanted a box just for GOT no football, no movies, no other channel except sky atlantic
Sounds like he wasnt disappointed. Ive never seen one episode of it though

Watched the 1st 4 episodes of the new Twilight Zones, not bad , I used to love it when I was a teenager, Friday nights on BBC2, was when they were on in those days. the re-vamp looks good.

Been watching Chernobyl, bit glossy, but well worth a watch. Russian fireman, and Drs were properly brave..

Back