what tablet di i buy

sandog

im after two budget tablets to buy for my grand children.ive looked on ebay and seen the flytouch tablets that seem to be going like hot cakes. i would like to know, if they are any good, if you have one or can anyone recommend a tablet 10 inch for under £100. my grandchildren are teenagers, so are looking for ones with usb hdmi and reasonable specs they will be playing games surfing the web and using the wifi thanx

I recently bought one of the new Amazon Fire (5th Generation) Tablets for £34:99 from Argos. For the money it's got to be worth it for kids, mine was a gift for the missus but I've played with it for a couple of days. In that time I've found it to be responsive with a decent battery life, I've sideloaded Google play store https://youtu.be/j-glxYTY8O8 and various apps of my choice, got the Netflix app working. Smart Launcher looks alot better thaat the Amazon launcher but unless I root the device (which I can't bw bothered to do at the mo) you cannot default it.

All in all for the dough it's a great gadget to play with - just my opinion like.

We need a sub-forum on here for this tablet and I'd buy one for myself :woohoo:

Sam

Back