Whats everybody doing instead of sitting watching footie for hours?

pdw

I went for a long walk with the wife in the Chiltern Hills and wasnt rushing back to watch a game. Just wondered what everybody else is doing with their time.

I've started my bedding plants for baskets and planters etc, got about 500 too many but they'll all be planted somewhere, started them 3 weeks ago so most are 40mm high now
May jet wash the front paving later and tidy the shed and greenhouse

All the little jobs the better half has been on about for ages,its amazing how much you get done when you actually start

Yeah - everybody making good use of their time - its making me think, when everything goes back to normal and if Im still healthy and the footy is back on, I'll only watch it when the weather is shite.

I've started my bedding plants for baskets and planters etc, got about 500 too many but they'll all be planted somewhere, started them 3 weeks ago so most are 40mm high now
May jet wash the front paving later and tidy the shed and greenhouse

Same as Pablo here really. Garden is having it.

in british columbia we have closed all restaurants and bars,tattoo parlors,hair salons etc.figured a holiday at home was coming,but no.at the hotel i work at we are doing breakfast and dinner as take away.gonna be a long summer.sometimes i wish i had stayed an automechanic.lol

Went to get milk from local shop in early afternoon and local fish and chip is still open. Guess what absolutely packed.

Not sure what point of advice is if wont be followed.

Like people dont like being told what to do even if its to save lives.

Reactions: pdw
You can only twiddle yer thumbs for so long.
Normally meet up with a married woman who tells her husband she works at Woolies but she's stayed home today :smirk:

I bit more surprised if there isnt one this week.

People are not listening nor will they unless stricter measures are in place.

Fines, prison sentences even do something for goodness sake to keep people at home.

I’m thinking this is why Boris has delayed his conference today

Back