Whats happening these days?

art15t

I've been out the game for several years now and I've got an old Technomate Twin-oe sitting in the shed. So a few questions:

1. What services can be obtained with a c-line using oscam etc and what emulator to use?
  2. What image will I be able to run with the relevant firmware upgrade first and which image is currently considered stable to flash
  3. What flashing tools are we using?
I don't want to brick the device straight off so just want to make sure I go the correct route first time. I used to use openvix but again not sure just yet where we're at.

1. I can't remember what channels are available but there is a list somewhere, I think basically all Sky branded channels have gone but most of the rest are still available.
2. Both the latest ATV and Vix are still available, which is best is personal preference, if you want a build then check out the All Builds forum on this site.
3. There should be a flash online tool on your box, on ATV it is Blue Buttin -> Flash Online, but if you have an old ATV you may have to update a couple of times to get to the latest version, alternatively you can download the latest image to a usb stick and flash from that.

Thanks mate. Last time I used a c-line in cccam or oscam we could still get SD streams from Sly as they had started go nagra3 on HD and were sending updates out to cards so eventually you lost HD.

So as I suspected all sly stuff is now via IPTV ...I tried a few sub's but the barstewards cut me off after a week or so ...so I'm very dubious about signing up with anyone unless they're reputable good guys and been around some time.

If I get the Technomate running is there a IPTV plugin available?

Thanks mate. Last time I used a c-line in cccam or oscam we could still get SD streams from Sly as they had started go nagra3 on HD and were sending updates out to cards so eventually you lost HD.

So as I suspected all sly stuff is now via IPTV ...I tried a few sub's but the barstewards cut me off after a week or so ...so I'm very dubious about signing up with anyone unless they're reputable good guys and been around some time.

If I get the Technomate running is there a IPTV plugin available?
Theres a thread currently running re plugins, and there is a section on here re iptv subscriptions where taking trials are recommended!

There's about 100 channels left on sattalite and over 300 on cable the easiest build to put on is @grog68 free range build as it does everything for you Aslong as you have usb/hdd mounted as for iptv there's different plugins that can be used take trials and if you find one go for a month to trial it for longer all sly channels are available through iptv now days

Back