What's the best box for Satellite & IPTV

SlamA

Currently i have a Zgemma H.2S but it's feeling old and slow. Whats everyones recommendations for a replacement? Tired of this thing being garbage. We have 2 satellite coaxial cables going to the box so we can watch something and record something else at the same time. Also use cardshare for channels like Gold, and IPTV for sports. So need something that can do it all and is quick.

Just use a normal 1TB USB Hard Drive for recording to.

Aye im just a bit lost with what the best one is for around 100 ish. Seems to be H7 or H9, gonna have to do some googling. If anyone has experience with either id be happy to hear.

Currently i have a Zgemma H.2S but it's feeling old and slow. Whats everyones recommendations for a replacement? Tired of this thing being garbage. We have 2 satellite coaxial cables going to the box so we can watch something and record something else at the same time. Also use cardshare for channels like Gold, and IPTV for sports. So need something that can do it all and is quick.

Just use a normal 1TB USB Hard Drive for recording to.
When was the last time you updated the firmware on it ??

Im running the latest version of Wooshbuild and OpenATV. I've reflashed it a couple of times, it's just a shit box. Wooshbuild V10.000 , WB Config V3.201 and OpenATV 6.3

With Zgemma, i think im gonna go Zgemma H7S, as it seems to fit what i need. It seems to support internal HDD too, so i might pull a 480GB SSD from my PC and the 1TB USB Drive as a secondary drive in it.

Although i've seen a couple of VU+ Duo's second hand (non 4k) for a bit cheaper, how do they compare to H7s? Cant find much information on which is better. Or what's the equivalent VU box to a Zgemma H7s?

Alright i'll go for it then Willo, thanks for the input. Hope it's a good upgrade to the H2S, fed up of it now haha. Do you have an SSD in yours?

Yes but I record to a NAS. I only really use the SSD for picons and epg and I don't need an SSD for that.
I could stick an 8gb usb stick in the back and it would work just as well.

I have 2 H7s both as upgrade for h2s good boxes easy to add internal HDD well worth the money!!

Yeah i have a spare 480GB SSD or a spare 1TB HDD i can throw inside of it, plus the USB 1TB HDD too.

Back