What's the best box steaming iptv?

Mark845

I've got a h9s zgemma it's ok for live stream but crap for vod. 90% of the vod stuff won't play . It won't play x264 of x265 files or avi. It seems it will only play mp4.

So I'm looking for a new box that will play any files thrown at it?

I've got a h9s zgemma it's ok for live stream but crap for vod. 90% of the vod stuff won't play . It won't play x264 of x265 files or avi. It seems it will only play mp4.

So I'm looking for a new box that will play any files thrown at it?

If price is not an issue, get an Nvidia Shield like @dave100 has linked. Best Android box by a mile, it will handle anything you throw at it, plus it's on offer for £129.99 on Amazon.

As good as the NVIDIA is why pay more for something, when you get can get a Firestick for £24.99 or 4K version at £34.99 that is more than capable of doing what you require.

Have you tried service app using ext3 player as on suls plugin I can select stream type 5002 etc for iptv and for the vod and don't get problems playing anything. I had issues playing vod before but no issues since using suls plugin.

Like with everything with technology today one box is best today a different one tomorrow. All depends also on personal preference on what you actually want from your device.
Mag 322 for ease of use unless you are tech minded then there are others available.

Do what I did, buy a box......No good, send it back. Repeat as necessary. There is no 1 size fits all, you could go on forever getting recommendations. Either that or YouTube them and see them working.

There is no easy answer. People recommend May boxes, personally I don't like them, I recommend others, people don't like them.

If we all liked the same, the world would be a dull place.

Back