What's the difference ring video doorbell 1. 2. 3

. I have an IP PTZ camera installed about 30ft up on the back of my house, does for me!
30 feet high, do you live in a fkn tower.? thats like 4 storeys high,,,,,

waaaaay too high
unless you have a massive area and only want to cover 50+ feet away
otherwise you only get the top of peoples heads,
best height for ID purposes is about 12-14 feet high, not an easy reach, but still low enough for ID

waaaaay too high
best height for ID purposes is about 12-14 feet high, not an easy reach, but still low enough for ID

Maybe the bird opposite him lives in a Flat and his eye sight is going so he's trying to get that CCTV Zoom going on. Come on Steptoe you not seen The Girl Next Door!

f40f8a5bf0f86d59e170edddb52753eeb947c777.jpg

I haven't got a video doorbell but all my e2 boxes record to my NAS and all my movies and TV series are stored on it.

waaaaay too high
Maybe not 30ft bit of an over exaggeration there, I have just measured the height and it is mounted 15.5ft high, and it covers the rear garden access :smiley:

Sure, you need to first downgrade the firmware. To a older firmware that allowed ring doorbell to record locally then follow this script. Saving the latest Ring Door Bell video locally

There are other options out there that allow you to record locally without the fuss though. Ring cloud is only £2.50 a month also. But I prefer to record locally that way I can record 24/7

Sure, you need to first downgrade the firmware. To a older firmware that allowed ring doorbell to record locally then follow this script. Saving the latest Ring Door Bell video locally

There are other options out there that allow you to record locally without the fuss though. Ring cloud is only £2.50 a month also. But I prefer to record locally that way I can record 24/7 am new to this loldowngrade the firmware 1st how? Have you got a step-by-step instruction what do it video save to :s?

Back