Votes: 1 5.9%
  • FireFox

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Google Chrome

• Other

• Total voters
I mainly use opera......which so far makes me the only one who uses it regularly. I use firefox and chrome on occasion. IE I only use at work, when I can get someone to log on for me.

I noticed on my hubbys laptop and my sons pc ( both win 7) that the IE icon had been unpinned from the taskbar and a shortcut appeared on both desktops saying something like there is now a choice of browsers to use rather than your pc auto using IE it has IE FF Chrome Safari and Opera. Ive not seen this on my pc but maybe because i dont use IE

I"ve tried Opera, Avant, K-meleon, Chrome, and something else but can't remember as it was a WHILE ago. lol. Anyway I use IE just to download stuff when I first install the Windows OS, then it's FF all the way!!!!!!!!! It's a pretty fast browser and it has plenty of goodies if you're into that sort of stuff. ;)

btw the 2 fastest browsers on the list I have are Chrome and K-meleon... If K-meleon had more support or more use I bet a lot of people would like it but I've been using FF for years now and just likes it to much!!! :cheesy grin:

Last edited:
Back