Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
ok as title says which browser do you prefer or use.

I now have 3 on my pc IE8 (standard with a windows pc) Firefox and Chrome.

Well so much for chrome supposed to be faster - to be honest im not liking it much and find it much slower than either IE or FF

I only use IE8 as its microsoft so if there is a problem on the pc or internet does not connect i can troubleshoot easier.

My preference is Firefox. Have now been using it for a few years and find out of the 3 its faster and much better plus i can get addons like colourful tabs, English dictionary and even an addon so i can use websites that only work on IE and many more add on features if i choose.

Just wondered what you guys prefer and why

At work i have to use IE for all of my applications/programs. But, i installed FF just for browsing as that is (and has been) my preferred browser. I don't like IE and am not real fond of Chrome either, but haven't used it too much.

lol i`v all 3 can`t stand IE its slow chrome iv not used much HiTeck directed me to FireFox it`s much faster than the other two.

i should have added a poll to this - 7th (or any other mod) can you add a poll for me at the top please for IE FF chrome and "other" be interesting to see who prefers what. Seems not many so far like either IE or chrome, yes chrome was supposed to be the best when it 1st came out a few years ago.
I got directed to FF by someone due to having problems seeing videos something to do with flash player - yet they worked on FF on same pc without having to do anything else

FF for me also (y), I find IE very slow just my opinion though :whistling:

I prefer FF as well. Only use IE when I have to such as at work. As far as others, I have tried, Safari is not too bad. Chrome is ok sometimes but I never seen that it was what they made it out to be. Opera has always been difficult to understand as far as options and layout.

i used to like IE, but i didn't know there was anything else, until you guys introduced me to it

i've been using chrome for a while now always thought it was ok will give ffox a go everyone seems to think its a gud 'un (y)

i've been using chrome for a while now always thought it was ok will give ffox a go everyone seems to think its a gud 'un (y)

I think you'd like it Hill. I find it runs fast, i love some of the add ons, themes...etc. Give it a go and let us know what you think. (y)

yes honestly you wont look back, there are lots of themes for FF and you can even use their mail system - not that ive tried it
as 7th said try it and let us know - chrome i find slow and well cant seem to do much with it imo

Back