When trying to use ABM i am getting this. Any help please

Have you updated the provider file using the menu option within ABM successfully or was there an error about versions?

If you have recently updated an OpenViX image, have you checked the Tuner configuration is correct?

The message you have could be a signal or tuner issue rather than ABM config

If all fails just delete the plugin and reinstall it and make sure all the tuners are configured and it will work

I'm having the same problem....autobouquetsmaker failing to tune. Tried updating config files but says up to date. Deleted the plugin and reinstalling hasn't helped either. My line is OK but I can't even get FTA channels now either. I'm using Wooshbuild Infinity on a H5.2tc and all software is up to date. Luton area 00005. Can anyone help/advise please?

The details for Virgin were only updated a few days ago.

Check the Virgin status page for issues in area.
If no local problems, ensure tuners set to correct Virgin system. (Luton is a Pure area)
Remove all cable services. Up, green(satellites), highlight cable, menu, remove, confirm, then restart,
Perform a manual, complete scan.(Do not use ABM).
Do you get working services.

Thanks Abu. I've changed my tuners to Pure (they were all UK), removed cable services, restarted and performed a manual scan but still nothing?

Cabling is fine Abu, all checked. I've now restored everything to a previous back up and am now looking at a list which says Cable - Services, Cable - Providers, Cable - New and Current Transponder in that order. Can you explain what I do from here?

Attachments

• IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 5
Removed all Cable services, ran a manual scan and still no channels. Line is absolutely fine, Softcam ok too so I'm completely stumped :(

Cheers for your help Abu. I'm happy enough with Freeview for tonight (I can at least watch the golf on BBC). I'll have another go tomorrow

I am still struggling but I have discovered that if I take my box upstairs ABM works fine. I have come to the conclusion it must be a splitter I have got at high level outside. Is it possible to receive all TV channels but not data for the ABM through the same splitter

Back