Where can i find cclime for canal digital nordic on thor1w

i just want to know also if there is possible to open channels on thor1w? or is it not working?

Thank you very much Accelerated_Drago & kegnkiwi i'm using OSCam_11717 r-798
now i have check. all movies and shows channels works great but i have problem with the sport channels.
these channels bellow not works but some sports channels works.
tv2sport 1 hd - tv2sport hd tv sport premium hd, tv sport premium hd2 - tv3 sport hd - c more sport 2 - and none of the V sports works

Last edited:
You find the alternative.
It/they must be available on IPTV, if you can't receive them on satellite, IPTV is the way forward
yes. but sat is so much better qulity for sports. i cannot understand why almost everything is open on thor1w but only these sports channels closed.

yes. but sat is so much better qulity for sports. i cannot understand why almost everything is open on thor1w but only these sports channels closed.
They're not available because whoever has the card that is being shared doesn't have those channels.
I'd like a Porsche but I can't get one so I have to manage with a Morris Marina

There seems to be difference in quality of cs providers just like IPTV. There are ones out here that charge more but advertise they have rare cards.

Most Nordic sports channels on 0.8w were blocked several years ago and haven't been back since. If you search you'll find various internet and forum reports about it from around the time.

Back