Where can i find this LNB?

Thats good you managed to get one.
Thanks As I am struggling to get an installer to fit motorised dish I thought I will go for fixed dish. I have literally contacted about 15 +installer in and around my area. 2 agreed but asked for £520 and £580 for just installation.

Thats really costly but I do not know current rates, local sat installer I was talking to said roughly £100. But he just stays a few minutes away.

How are you going to fit that LNB to the lnb arm?? You could do the motorised yourself as long as you have clear view of sky and are anyway handy. You dont say a location.

When you asked installer were you getting dish, motor, lnb, cabling, t& k btackets, receiver?

How are you going to fit that LNB to the lnb arm?? You could do the motorised yourself as long as you have clear view of sky and are anyway handy. You dont say a location.

When you asked installer were you getting dish, motor, lnb, cabling, t& k btackets, receiver?
I live in Slough / Windsor area.
The current freesat dish is near roof on my 3 floor house.
The new dish will go close to the 1st dish and cable and diseqc switches will go in the loft.
I am not good with heights, even few steps on a step ladder makes me giddy, so no chance I am going to risk going 3 floors high.

When I asked the installer, I provided them with all info about the current setup. I was happy to buy all equipment needed or they could buy it and I will pay for it. The prices quoted above are just for installation excluding equipments.

The monblock l.n.b has built in Disqec switch You will not need Disqce switch in the loft
Just cable feeds to recievers As Urie has
Pointed out the problem with monblock is
If the Disqec switch faults You will need to
Replace the whole Unit If you purchased
Multi l.n.b holder with individual l.n.bs then
You could fit 4×1Disqce switches in the loft
To separate tunners on your recievers
The fixed satellite dish for 28.2 east You
Could keep it on tunner of its own

The monblock l.n.b has built in Disqec switch You will not need Disqce switch in the loft
Just cable feeds to recievers As Urie has
Pointed out the problem with monblock is
If the Disqec switch faults You will need to
Replace the whole Unit If you purchased
Multi l.n.b holder with individual l.n.bs then
You could fit 4×1Disqce switches in the loft
To separate tunners on your recievers
The fixed satellite dish for 28.2 east You
Could keep it on tunner of its own
Thanks for the info.
My plan is as follows:
Monoblock LNB has Diseqc 1.0 4 satellite feeds
I want to merge Monoblock with Freesat using a 8in1 Diseqc which is 1.1
So by one tuner I can get 4 feeds of monoblock + free sat by setting Diseqc setting on receiver using 1.0 and 1.1 plus ports.
I have taken a chance by buying this monoblock but not sure whether it will be delivered. If it not delivered or fails then I will get individuals lnbs.

Just an update, the shop from whom I bought the mono block lnb took my money but there is no sign of dispatching the lnb. I contacted the store via email several times and twice by phone. Finally managed to speak to a person who could not give an answer why they are not sending the item. He could not confirm if they have it in stock. So I informed them on phone and Via email to cancel the order and refund.
Got an email this morning just with one word-‘ok’, still waiting for money back. Have informed my bank and they have agreed to track the payment and would get the money back if I don’t get it through proper channel.

You need to be patient, it took 3 weeks in post for a tuner to come from Germany after l was emailed it was in the post.
Just an update, the shop from whom I bought the mono block lnb took my money but there is no sign of dispatching the lnb. I contacted the store via email several times and twice by phone. Finally managed to speak to a person who could not give an answer why they are not sending the item. He could not confirm if they have it in stock. So I informed them on phone and Via email to cancel the order and refund.
Got an email this morning just with one word-‘ok’, still waiting for money back. Have informed my bank and they have agreed to track the payment and would get the money back if I don’t get it through proper channel.

Back