Where to buy a mag box + a few q's

ACD1055

Hi.
Looking to make the jump over from my v8s as all channels are going.
Any idea what the future holds for the mag 250 and IPTV is this next to go?
Whats the average sub price?
Where's best to buy a box?

You can buy them here.

Mag 351 IPTV 4K Set Top Box with 8GB Flash Dual Wifi and Bluetooth
MAG 322w1 Latest Original Infomir Linux IPTV Set Top Box with Built-In Integrated Onboard WiFi
MAG 322 Original Infomir Linux IPTV Set Top Box
MAG 254 Latest Original Linux IPTV/OTT Box
MAG 349 Latest Original Linux IPTV/OTT Box
Infomir Mag 322 iptv Box

Huge list from informi HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Set up in a couple of minutes, send sub Mac address , he sends back a portal address, type it in and away you go. Only issue I had was updating the box firmware as the box kept freezing. In the end it was my router, put my old one on line and it updated straight away

Only on the inner portal, I believe there is a bug that prevents recording on an added portal( your sub). As far as I know the 254 is able to record

Only on the inner portal, I believe there is a bug that prevents recording on an added portal( your sub). As far as I know the 254 is able to record

I'm just in the process of setting up my mag box. Does anyone know how to run a VPN on it and if it is necessary.

I've got the mag 256w2

VPN needs to be run at router level

Nice one mate. Could you recommend us a good one. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Also i'm setting up the box as we speak. I can connect wirelessly but when I use a wifi adapter it won't connect. Do you know why that could be?

Well it looks like quite a few members that post links then aren't seen again have gotten away with free advertising here for quite a while.
Especially for Mag boxes being that when you google, "where to buy a mag", we are in position 3, so they've done well from us.

Those links have been removed and updated with links that benefit this forum and pay for the cost of running the site.

Anyone else posting links to sellers on external sites that aren't sponsors here will be banned without warning. Check the forum rules.
This place costs nearly 400 pounds a month to run. Either pay to advertise or get banned if you do without permission.

There's no Sponsor for this section so please use the amazon links provided when purchasing these boxes. The sellers are checked on there to make sure they have a good rating, before I add them on here.

HT.

Back