Where to put line

Hi I have a friends H2 box I have put wooshbuild on it I have bbc1 etc working but on filezilla I have opened up usr/keys and I have oscam and mg_cfg files, on my own box I have grogs build ( I have used others that are similar) that has newcamd where I just put my line etc and away she rolls . I can't find a thread that explains what to do could anyone please point me in the right direction .Cheers Bodge

Use the cam importer,Look in plugins and see WB Config,Should be posting in the wooshbuild support section really

cheers guys I ve changed to Andy Mc build (files already in it ) Ive put my line in got FV channels clearing but nowt else.
Just thought I'd better check my line isnt only for my box is it (it is switched off at the mo)

Please help I have just got the zgemma h7s and installed wooshbuild v7 how do i get it to take my cccams, as I can`t put them on I have try converting them to oscam but still cant get them to work.
On the box

Thanks,
I have tried this and converted my cams to oscam where do I put the files in the box i have put them in Var/keys using fileziller but no joy.

have you been to softcam panel and restarted the mgcamd softcam?
Also don't run the line on two boxes at once
Yes mate done that I think I am missing something simple I've done it loads of times on mine and it's worked I'll have another go when I am home. I know not to run on two boxes at the same time but wasn't sure if it was only for use with the box it was originally put on basically just checking if his line had ran out I will get a test line later l told him that he will need to buy one.

Back