which box for VM cable provider

ukhornet

Hi im looking for some info on which box to get at the moment i use a Kryptview

had it for about 3 years now my cable provider is VM. But the Kryptview its doing my head in with the Glitcing.
So i was thinking of zgemma box still using VM cable provider so is that my best box to go for?

I'll be watching this thread closely as I'm in the same boat
Not dish though just cable so what's available???

Hello Thanks for the tip on the zgemma. Does this box require additional flashing or setting up. I am on VM cable. Is there a thread on how to do this. Many thanks

Rules haven't changed since 2012, search the site for the info you require, THEN post if you cannot find it.

ok looked into it a little bit whats the differences between the s2 and h1 me and choosing things dont really get on and i end up buying the wrong thing and wasting a lot of money,
things have changed since i first using these boxes i mind having to use cards haha

ok looked into it a little bit whats the differences between the s2 and h1 me and choosing things dont really get on and i end up buying the wrong thing and wasting a lot of money,
things have changed since i first using these boxes i mind having to use cards haha

The answer is here straight away Zgemma-Star doesn't get any easier to find if you look.

Back