WHICH BOX

mial

Hi want a enigma box with cable ad iptv need help deciding which box the

GiGaBlue HD X3.H Linux Enigma 2 HD H.265 PVR Receiver 1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Plug & Play Tuner Slot or

Edision OS Nino+ Plus H.265 HEVC 1x DVB-C/T2 + 1x DVB-S/S2 Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner Digital Receiver HD 1080p PVR and also which box has the better spec and which is the faster box thanks for any replies THANKS MIAL
PS WANT TO CHANGE FROM MY ZGEMMA H2H

Hi want a enigma box with cable ad iptv need help deciding which box the

GiGaBlue HD X3.H Linux Enigma 2 HD H.265 PVR Receiver 1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Plug & Play Tuner Slot or

Edision OS Nino+ Plus H.265 HEVC 1x DVB-C/T2 + 1x DVB-S/S2 Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner Digital Receiver HD 1080p PVR and also which box has the better spec and which is the faster box thanks for any replies THANKS MIAL
PS WANT TO CHANGE FROM MY ZGEMMA H2H
Look at the specs of the boxes. The faster process with the most amount of cores will be the fastest.

Edision OS Nino+ Plus is dual core 742mhz 2000 dmips and GiGaBlue HD X3.H a dual core 750mhz 2000 dmips. Since Gigablue is a very popular brand along with vu+ and dreambox. Depends on your budget and quality you're looking for. Thanks

I would go for a 1300mhz cpu as minimum as it will handle anything you throw at it. I know every box will run IPTV, but it is the loading speed of the channels which makes the difference and also through the general use of the box such as menus, IPTV player and so on.

I am not a box snob and am still running 3 x 750mhz boxes in the house but as times change with IPTV etc you may as well buy a new box which won't struggle and you feel the difference in speed.

A Zgemma H7C flies and will give you 2 x cable and 1 x sat, but you may also find better build quality for a little bit more money.

I would go for a 1300mhz cpu as minimum as it will handle anything you throw at it. I know every box will run IPTV, but it is the loading speed of the channels which makes the difference and also through the general use of the box such as menus, IPTV player and so on.

I am not a box snob and am still running 3 x 750mhz boxes in the house but as times change with IPTV etc you may as well buy a new box which won't struggle and you feel the difference in speed.

A Zgemma H7C flies and will give you 2 x cable and 1 x sat, but you may also find better build quality for a little bit more money.
Hi don't mind spending a bit more what would you go for thanks mial

Prefer Gigablue over Edision personally.
But there won't be much between either of them, the specs are that close.

If you want to see a difference you will need to go for a 1.3Gb box like the VU+Solo SE, it will be much quicker
scrolling through the EPG, and flicking between channels, it's also it's a twin cable box so you can watch one and record another at the same time.

what would you go for
That's the bit I don't get involved in lol.

Vu+ boxes are the highest build quality you will get and support ViX, openATV and all the others but you pay a premium price for them
Zgemma are not the highest build quality but I have never had one die on me - The zgemma H7 boxes are 1700mhz dual core
Then there is the Formuler® Tiviar Alpha+ which has a ton of options for tuners and has a 1300mhz cpu

There are so many to choose from now it is a minefield.

Prefer Gigablue over Edision personally.
But there won't be much between either of them, the specs are that close.

If you want to see a difference you will need to go for a 1.3Gb box like the VU+Solo SE, it will be much quicker
scrolling through the EPG, and flicking between channels, it's also it's a twin cable box so you can watch one and record another at the same time.
thanks

That's the bit I don't get involved in lol.

Vu+ boxes are the highest build quality you will get and support ViX, openATV and all the others but you pay a premium price for them
Zgemma are not the highest build quality but I have never had one die on me - The zgemma H7 boxes are 1700mhz dual core
Then there is the Formuler® Tiviar Alpha+ which has a ton of options for tuners and has a 1300mhz cpu

There are so many to choose from now it is a minefield.
yes mind blowing bought grandson a vu several years back its good as new and no probs thanks

Back