Which box

to get the look you are wanting you need an Enigma2 box, there isn't a best box as such, you have a choice of several models from several manufacturers, Zgemma are one of the cheaper makers of these boxes & very popular but definitely not the best

Last edited:
Dreambox 800 SE V2 HD clone about £80 is the best it's older model but works like a charm the best thing ever German quality =) and BlackHole Image is the best for this box.. Dm920 UHD 4K is newer model more expensive :) More power more speed.

Last edited:
Dreambox 800 SE V2 HD clone about £80 is the best it's older model but works like a charm the best thing ever German quality =) and BlackHole Image is the best for this box.. Dm920 UHD 4K is newer model more expensive :) More power more speed.
Why would anyone buy a cheap clone box beats me

Why would anyone buy a cheap clone box beats me

Maybe you inexperienced user. there is no comparison between genuine and clone the only difference is the price and you have to use modified image versions but, clones do work well it does the same job SATELLITE CHANNELS and IPTV WORKS FINE EPG SO ON and there is plenty of support, it's your choice what you want to go for andif you want save money look on the bay there are always lots for sale genuine and clone models. Backups work fine. and the parts seem the same inside, maybe they just over price them , its been going for around 2 years so even if it dies now it would have been more then worth it, You'll save about £250 with the clone box and everything is the same. Just the chip is different. First clone box lasted about 5 years. I bought another dm800se v2 clone box 2 years now and no issues. BTW ZGEMMA is a garbage box i noticed big horizontal line on top while i watch sd channels and frame rate is not so smooth as DM800SE HD V2 so i know what i'm talking about good thing i sold this ZGEMMA garbage on ebay :). What YOU REALLY NEED TO AVOID IS ANDROID BOXES like BEELINK GT they are garbage with blunt quality and bad acceleration just big crap.

Last edited:
Maybe you inexperienced user. there is no comparison between genuine and clone the only difference is the price and you have to use modified image versions but, clones do work well it does the same job SATELLITE CHANNELS and IPTV WORKS FINE EPG SO ON and there is plenty of support, it's your choice what you want to go for andif you want save money look on the bay there are always lots for sale genuine and clone models. Backups work fine. and the parts seem the same inside, maybe they just over price them , its been going for around 2 years so even if it dies now it would have been more then worth it, You'll save about £250 with the clone box and everything is the same. Just the chip is different. First clone box lasted about 5 years. I bought another dm800se v2 clone box 2 years now and no issues. BTW ZGEMMA is a garbage box i noticed big horizontal line on top while i watch sd channels and frame rate is not so smooth as DM800SE HD V2 so i know what i'm talking about good thing i sold this ZGEMMA garbage on ebay :). What YOU REALLY NEED TO AVOID IS ANDROID BOXES like BEELINK GT they are garbage with blunt quality and bad acceleration just big crap.
It is well noted that the best box for IPTV is a nivada sheild (android).

I have had enigma boxes for IPTV and I have to be honest they have not come close to my formuler box.again (android)

People buy enigma boxes mainly for the sly look or if they have a dual sub e.g cable and iptv.

But I do agree the cheap android boxes are useless you may aswell buy a firestick.

As for clone boxes I should imagine they will work just the hardware will be inferior to genuine boxes.

Back