Which Box!?

SSingh

Guys,

I just cannot make up my mind and getting myself in a muddle!

I have £150 to spend, basically want to CS via satelite. Something easy to use and the best quality possible for the money.

Currently I am in between a GGG HD or Blade BM7000 Combo.

Any recommendations and opinions welcome.

Thanks.

Blade BM7000 Combo all the way! The picture quality is superb, the setup is very simple with a little bit of reading the posts on these forums.
Finding a CS requires abit of patience as some do tend to freeze however when you do find the right one then great.

No need for PM's for help on setting up, we have a very good guide on site and if your stuck someone will always sort yeh out.

also what probs you might encounter and get help with, might in turn help someone else.

you can request a Pm for a CS here and someone will sort yeh also ;)

will do

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

What about DM800? Some people swear by this one?

Is it worth paying the extra £20 for the combo?

Opinions please

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Shops down my end keep advising me to get technomate.

How do these compare to blade? Anyone?

the blade seems to be the best box at the moment , alot of good reveiws , and i think it would be a wise investment to pay extra £20 for the combo

If i get the blade combo and have no free view ariel and simply connecting the box to my existing sat dish without cline. Will I get all free view channels including hd?

If i get the blade combo and have no free view ariel and simply connecting the box to my existing sat dish without cline. Will I get all free view channels including hd?

You should be able to pick up the freeview ones no problem (Have a sky box with no minimum package, all free channels work). Although I dont know why you would want to invest in a Blade Media and not get a cline for it...

lol im sure I will get a cline.

Anway many people will be glad to know its on order and should have the combo by tomorrow!

Im sure some people are sick to death of me, however just like to say this is a fantastic site and thanks to all who have contributed.

Im sure there will be more questions when I have the box!

lol im sure I will get a cline.

Anway many people will be glad to know its on order and should have the combo by tomorrow!

Im sure some people are sick to death of me, however just like to say this is a fantastic site and thanks to all who have contributed.

Im sure there will be more questions when I have the box!

Fire away with the questions whenever they pop up in your mind (not if they've already been answered on the forum already ofcourse :))

Nobody will get sick of you, dont worry, this is what we're all about.

Back