Which fire stick

The latest one works well, if your stick is miles away from router consider buying the Ethernet adapter at the same time

click on firestick text and find there

From the makers of the firestick:

The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games, a quad-core processor, plus 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast streaming and smooth performance.

Google may help

Last edited:
click on firestick text and find there

From the makers of the firestick:

The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick, with the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search-now including the Alexa Voice Remote.
8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games, a quad-core processor, plus 802.11ac Wi-Fi for fast streaming and smooth performance.

Google may help
Thankyou

2nd generation firestick better then first generation you want the one with voice control on it as you can put a vpn on them ones but the first generation you can't or a fire tv box all done by amazon

I agree with Bazcfc1, then you can add stbemu or any other iptv app to this that will give you everything you need at a cheap price compared to a dedicated box.

Ahh brilliant thankyou, is it me or does the picture on the firestick not seem as good as your tv/ VM box?
It depends what setting it's set to I think either 50hz 60hz or multi not only that firesticks are streaming devices so may vary I can stream Netflix on mine and be perfect but then stream something off prime tv and not be as good

It depends what setting it's set to I think either 50hz 60hz or multi not only that firesticks are streaming devices so may vary I can stream Netflix on mine and be perfect but then stream something off prime tv and not be as good
Ok thanks for your help with this, I've never had a fire stick before

Back