Which Grand Voyager radios are easiest to get code for please?

Navitas

Hello all, the battery went flat on my Grand Voyager 2003 and although I know the code I can't input it as on of the preset buttons in broken and it's one of the ones needed for the code. Looking on ebay for another radio but none of them come with codes. Can codes be obtained on all Chrysler Grand Voyager radios or are some serial numbers better than others please?

Hello all, the battery went flat on my Grand Voyager 2003 and although I know the code I can't input it as on of the preset buttons in broken and it's one of the ones needed for the code. Looking on ebay for another radio but none of them come with codes. Can codes be obtained on all Chrysler Grand Voyager radios or are some serial numbers better than others please?
All Chrysler codes can be obtained . Some can be calculated and will be available for free on here...others will have to obtained from the Chrysler database so will not be free.

If you are buying a replacement then make sure it is compatible with your Chrysler vehicle.

The best way is to buy a radio that has the same model number beginning with Pxxxxxxxx as found on the label on metal casing.

If you post the Pxxxxxx number or a photo of the label on here I may be able to suggest further advice.

If it is urgent then further advice can be obtained by emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

Mention this Forum

All Chrysler codes can be obtained . Some can be calculated and will be available for free on here...others will have to obtained from the Chrysler database so will not be free.

If you are buying a replacement then make sure it is compatible with your Chrysler vehicle.

The best way is to buy a radio that has the same model number beginning with Pxxxxxxxx as found on the label on metal casing.

If you post the Pxxxxxx number or a photo of the label on here I may be able to suggest further advice.

If it is urgent then further advice can be obtained by emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

Mention this Forum
Thank you very much Cosworth

Back