Which IPTV box to buy.

Teetee

Hello, new to the forum so go easy.
Ok i am wanting to buy a IPTV box but have not got a clue what to get, i am with VM for my broadband and TV so any help whatsoever would be fantastic.
I am looking to spend roughly £100.
Thanks.

I would look at a formuler box. You could get a enigma 2 box with cable tuners and have the best of both worlds.

Thanks for the reply Mike,
Do you mean this one, https://ww
As for the enigma 2 box i wouldn't have a clue how to set that up, i know i will struggle with the Formuler, but i will read up on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
]
Thats what this forum is for to help people get setup with any kind of box there's a whole load of knowledge from people on here

I use zgemma i55 which is dedicated for iptv with sky look
Thanks.
I have looked at the zgemma H9.2H, would that be ok.
So far there is the Formulor z7+, zgemma i55, zgemma H9.2H.
Out of that lot which is the best and easiest to set up.

Last edited:
Formula are been taken to court by im former as copying them the zgemmas are easy to setup I think the formuler boxes are just plug and play

]
Yes that is the box i would go for. very simple to setup get a iptv sub add tea tv and real debrid and you will have everything you will ever need.

I thought the formulas where in court for stolen Mac address from the MAG boxes ?

No Formuler settled with new mac address called id.
Best is formuler series. Even the ZX 5G is cheaper and works perfectly. It is a real hybrid box and if you do not like the mytvonline great features u can always download stb emu pro

Thanks for all your help guys, gonna go with the zgemma H9.2H

For iptv only i would say that is not the box for you but you have read this thread and probably more it’s your dissection but why ask for help when you don’t take advice

For iptv only i would say that is not the box for you but you have read this thread and probably more it’s your dissection but why ask for help when you don’t take advice

I am going to go for VM instead of iptv Dave, but having that box gives me the option of iptv if i decide to go down that route later on, if that makes sense.

Back